T’s & C’s
PERSIMMON LANE VENUE HIRE FOR WEDDINGS/FUNCTIONS/EVENTS:
• Exclusive use of the cottage, function room, gazebo and grounds. In the event of bad weather an alternative ceremony area will be used. The Function Room for the reception.
• A locked storage area is available for any decorations delivered prior to the function date. Decorations are to be packed up and removed off premises by the client at the end of their event or these items can be stored on site by prior arrangement with management, all items to be collected on an agreed upon time and date.
• Venue hire for your wedding includes tables, chairs, cake table, registration table and gift table.
• Table numbers and easel are available for use.
• The day and time for a one-hour wedding rehearsal (if required) can be arranged with management.
• Site visits are by mutual agreement of both parties. Viewings by appointment only.
The following is excluded in the hire fee:
• Printed material including place names, menus.
• Any additional decorations including table arrangements, table runners, candles etc.
• Chair covers and cushions.
• Any other contractors / suppliers.
Music arrangements are to be discussed and agreed upon with management before the function date. Management reserves the right to turn music down or off if necessary.
• Volume must comply with the decibel limits set by the resource consent and management reserves the right to turn music down or off if required. 50 decibels at the fence-line.
• Doors and windows are to be kept closed when indoor music is being played. Music is to be turned off at the time specified by management. Bands limited to 2 musicians ie acoustic guitarist & singer. No drums or stomp-boxes.
SALE OF LIQUOR:
Persimmon Lane will comply with New Zealand liquor licensing regulations.
• Any outstanding bar tabs are to be paid in full by the client at the end of the function.
• Any person bringing alcohol onto the property for supply or consumption will be asked to leave the event immediately. The client is to ensure that their guests, contractors and suppliers arranged by them are aware of this No BYO policy.
• Alcohol will not be served to any intoxicated persons or minors.
• No equipment is to be used from the kitchen by guests without prior authorization from Persimmon Lane management.
• Unauthorized access to the kitchen by guests is prohibited.
The use of decorations must be authorised by management prior to the function date. All decorating is to be carried out (pack-in) on the function date. Removal of all decorations is the responsibility of the client and is to be carried out at the close of the event.
• Blue Tack or 3M removable products are acceptable. No staples, pins or cellotape are to be used.
• Party, confetti poppers, fire-works, sparklers and foil confetti use are prohibited. Natural confetti such as rose petals and hydrangeas is acceptable.
• Larger decorations are not to be suspended from any framework unless authorised by management.
• Hand thrown confetti is limited to rose or hydrangea petals, all other confetti is strictly prohibited. Cans are not to be attached to the departing bridal car.
SUPPLIERS / CONTRACTORS:
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure all contracted parties hold current public liability insurance.
• Persimmon Lane management will store lost property for one month from the function date. If it is not claimed within this time, it will be disposed of accordingly.
• It is the responsibility of contractors / suppliers to safeguard and remove their equipment from the premises at the end of the event.
PAYMENT AND BOOKINGS:
• A 50% deposit and a copy of the Persimmon Lane Terms and Conditions document must be signed to secure a booking date for a function, event or wedding.
• All functions are to be paid in full three weeks before the scheduled date.
• Any bar tabs are to be paid in full by the client at the close of the event.
• For internet banking our details are:
Account Name: Persimmon Lane Ltd
Account Number: 06-0433-0530162-00
Ref: Client Name & the date of the function, event or wedding.
For overseas transactions: Swift details, ANZ22
Please note: a NZD$25 fee will be added to each international bank transfer.
• Any outstanding debt remains the responsibility of the client/event organiser and may be referred to a debt collection agency.
DAMAGES / THEFT / SAFETY:
All care will be taken by Persimmon Lane to ensure prominent safety signage is displayed and that the client is aware of our Health and Safety Policy.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that their guests are made aware of our health and safety policy and abide by it and that guests are aware of safety signage. Persimmon Lane accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or theft.
• All children under the age of 14 years must be supervised by an adult guardian or caregiver. No fruit and plants are to be picked on the property.
• Dogs must be kept on a leash and fully supervised at all times. Dogs are not to enter buildings unless guide dog exempt. • All electrical equipment used onsite by the client, their guests or contracted parties must be PAT (portable appliance test) tested and tagged and this test must be current.
• An insurance excess of $1000 applies to Persimmon Lane venue hire. This is to be paid by the client/event organiser in the event of any damages or theft.
Please Note: a PDF version of the Persimmon Lane Terms and Conditions document is available. Please contact us on (021) 639 850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of this.